Established in 2014, APOC was built on a promise to do whatever it takes to get our clients up and flying again. The experienced APOC team is always up for a challenge – if you need it, we can do it. Our industry know-how, client-oriented approach, and unfaltering resolve allow us to remain a top supplier to the aviation market by trading and leasing aircraft engines, landing gear, and other parts.
Our mission is to keep aircraft fully operational by sourcing and delivering used aviation products of the highest quality, thereby creating value for our clients and contributing to a more sustainable environment. We do this by taking good care of our people, our customers, and our products. Our unique combination of teamwork and technology is what makes us different.
Why choose APOC?
- Experience backed by accreditation: ASA-100 accredited | ISO 9001:2015 | AS 9120 Rev.B | FAA AC 00-56B.
- Innovative proprietary software solution ensuring the highest quality standards as well as giving real-time insight into stock availability.
- 24/7 AOG support.
- Strategic warehouse locations globally; Miami and Singapore are managed by 3rd party logistics under approval by 3rd party certification body.
ALICANTO – APOC’s proprietary software platform developed inhouse
- We are the only company in the world to offer a secure online real-time portal that is UPDATED EVERY 5 SECONDS
- Personal account for airlines
- Online portal with actual stock pictures and paperwork
- Our customers know exactly what we have in stock and where that stock is located around the world
- Data interpretation predicts market trends helping customers plan for their future needs
We are by definition a truly global company. With team members based at our international offices, we are ideally positioned to help our clients stay airborne regardless of their location.
1. The Netherlands, HQ
2. Lithuania, LDG Division
3. United Kingdom, Sales Office
4. Romania, Sales Office
5. Singapore, Warehouse
6. Miami, Warehouse
What our customers say
Providing excellent service to our customers and constantly exceeding their expectations is our main goal. This commitment starts with top management and extends through the entire company. It is achieved through innovation, continuous improvement and unconditional teamwork.
”APOC worked with us to develop the ideal asset management solution for the B777 LDG. We worked closely throughout the project and look forward to new opportunities together.Lufthansa TechnikLanding Gear Services UK
”We were very pleased to collaborate with APOC on this project, further strengthening the positive relationship between APOC and AFI KLM E&M.Bonus Tech
”Apart from their focus on fresh, young LDG assets with low cycles, they have a great global network for repairs, and they can be extremely flexible regarding the structure of a deal.Avion Express Malta
”We’re impressed by APOC’s professional approach and their proprietary software ‘Alicanto’ which sets the benchmark for fair market values and pricing strategies.Investec