Established in 2014, APOC was built on a promise to do whatever it takes to get our clients up and flying again. The experienced APOC team is always up for a challenge – if you need it, we can do it. Our industry know-how, client-oriented approach, and unfaltering resolve allow us to remain a top supplier to the aviation market by trading and leasing aircraft engines, landing gear, and other parts.
Our mission is to keep aircraft fully operational by sourcing and delivering used aviation products of the highest quality, thereby creating value for our clients and contributing to a more sustainable environment. We do this by taking good care of our people, our customers, and our products. Our unique combination of teamwork and technology is what makes us different.
Why choose APOC?
- Experience backed by accreditation: ASA-100 accredited | ISO 9001:2015 | AS 9120 Rev.B | FAA AC 00-56B.
- Innovative proprietary software solution ensuring the highest quality standards as well as giving real-time insight into stock availability.
- 24/7 AOG support.
- Strategic warehouse locations globally; Miami and Singapore are managed by 3rd party logistics under approval by 3rd party certification body.
ALICANTO – APOC’s proprietary software platform developed inhouse
- We are the only company in the world to offer a secure online real-time portal that is UPDATED EVERY 5 SECONDS
- Personal account for airlines
- Online portal with actual stock pictures and paperwork
- Our customers know exactly what we have in stock and where that stock is located around the world
- Data interpretation predicts market trends helping customers plan for their future needs