Proactive HR-assistant, parttime, native Dutch
APOC is a young, dynamic and growing company and is working on a professional HR department. That is why we are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive HR Assistant, based in Berkel and Rodenrijs.
As our new HR Assistant, you are mainly focused on the operational HR-activities for the APOC teams on site, but also for employees in Lithuania, US and Singapore. You will play a major role in setting up new ways of working and a stable HR-department.
In this all-round operational position you are the go-to-person for all HR-related matters. You support the (to be hired) HR Manager in a way that he or she can primarily focus on supporting management in shaping and giving guidance to the different teams. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department is organized and operates to attract, hire and maintain our employees. Besides you ensure a proper monthly payroll for our employees.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Manager HR
- Compile and update digital employee records
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the monthly payroll for our employees on the payroll system (This includes the entire cycle of payroll processing from capturing of new employees, leave, terminations and check and authorize claims)
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved advances, travel and overtime claims;
- Generating reports for payments
- Maintain a proper document control system
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislations that impact on remuneration
- Prepare month-end journals and reporting integrating to the financial system. (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g expense claims, overtime, leave balances, head count, and month end reports)
What we ask from you:
- HBO/MBO degree in Human Resources, (financial) Administrative or related field;
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or Payroll Administrator or relevant human resources/administrative position;
- Reliable, integer, communicative person;
- Enthusiastic, accountable and eager to learn.
What we offer:
A salary of course;
A 12 month contract, with the intention to extend this;
Flexibel working hours;
A pleasant work-athmosphere where is room for fun, sports, BBQ’s and other events;
Opportunities for personal development.